Monday, August 27, 2007

More Biblical costume reference!


I know it's hard to believe, but I've finally got around to adding more Bible costume reference photos to BibleArtist.com.
The delay has not entirely been my fault! (I've had to wait for photo's).

The latest set have been sent in by David Scott from CMJ. (Thanks David). David also recommended the 'Nazareth Village project,' which I hadn't come across before. It's worth a visit, and has some really nice photos.

If anyone else has some good photo's of Biblical type clothing, please get in contact, or leave a comment!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am enjoying the information from your site.

I would like to know how Princess Tamar (King David's daughter) would have dressed. I play her character and need an outfit. I do not see many photos of royal or rich women in biblical days.

Thanks

Bible artist said...

I'll try and find some more visual refs for you.